WHAT ID DO I NEED?
“In accordance with Section 53(1) of the Local Authorities Election Act (Proof of Elector Eligibility), in order to vote, you must produce one piece of authorized identification that establishes both your name and current residential address.” For a full list of authorized identification click here.
CAN I VOTE?
You can vote if:
- You present authorized identification
- You are at least 18 years of age
- You are a Canadian citizen
- You are a resident of Ward 12 on February 22, 2016
- You have lived in Alberta since August 22, 2015
- You have not have already voted in the current by-election
VOTING TIME FOR EMPLOYEES
“An employee who is an eligible voter is entitled to 3 consecutive hours for the purpose of casting a vote on Election Day. Voting Stations are open from 9am to 8pm on Election Day.”
ORDER A SPECIAL BALLOT
Order a special ballot by visiting this link.